Please note that Undergraduate Research Program Writing Mentors ONLY assist with Undergraduate Research Program related materials. If you need to make an appointment for writing projects outside of the Undergraduate Research Program, click here.
To make an appointment with one of the writing mentors:
- Consult the schedule below.
- Send an email to our UW-W email, and include the following information:
- Your preferred length: either a 30- or 60-minute appointment.
- Your preferred day.
- The time that works for you. Due to the limited hours of availability, mentors may not be available on the day or at the time that works best for you.
- A member of our team will return your email (between 9am and 5pm) to confirm your appointment and to ask you a few questions to help your writing mentor prepare for the appointment. They may also ask for a different time or day if your requested appointment has already been taken.
- To cancel your appointment, simply email email@example.com.
Because we want every writer to receive timely help, missed appointments will not be tolerated. After your second missed appointment, you will not be allowed to make another appointment for 30 days. If you need to cancel an appointment, see the instructions above.
Writing Mentor Schedules
|Kaitie Bergmann||Alexis Labadie|
|Monday: 1:30pm-2:30pm||Tuesday: 12:30pm-1:30pm & 3:30pm-4:30pm|
|Tuesday: 2:00pm-4:00pm||Thursday: 12:30pm-1:30pm|