Kudos: Online Degree Website

It’s always nice to meet expectations. It’s another thing entirely to blow those expectations out of the water! Thanks to the hard work and dedication of our Web Team, that’s exactly what happened with the Online Degree Website Project.

Back in December (2019), John Chenoweth and Jason Jasinski from CoBE reached out to the Web Team. Their request was for help in developing an Online Degree website with a hard launch in April.

In late February, Kevin Hill began working off of designs provided by a third party firm, Shine. Leveraging components in Ingeniux that he had created over the past year (with a few additions), the Web Team was able to execute the responsive design to make the launch date.

The initial plan was to launch between 7 to 10 online programs, however, in a joint effort with CoBE and various department chairs, the Web Team launched the Online Degree website with over 35 Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs. Needless to say, this was an incredible achievement, once again showing off the caliber of people we have in our organization.

Everyone at Shine is really impressed with what you accomplished. Personally, I’ve never seen a client development team execute a website as well as we would have done. Actually, I think your team probably did this faster than we would have done. Excellent work!”Alex from Shine

“To the World’s Best Web Team, I wish that I had taken time to do this sooner, but I just wanted to say thank you and that the new site is outstanding. I know that a lot of time and effort was dedicated to launching a new website with a new template and 40 plus (!) programs—in the midst of our crazy “new normal”—but it really paid off. And I was just on the mobile site, and it looks amazing!” – Dana Krems, Marketing Specialist (CoBE)

Thanks again Web Team! We love the praise, and we will continue to shout out the great work that the entire ICIT organization is executing. Until next time, keep shattering those expectations!