Keep the Praise Coming!

As we continue to move through this unique time, it is important to continue to acknowledge ICIT’s hard work, especially when the kudos come from the head honcho!

On April 1st, Elena was asked to provide an update to the Chancellor’s Cabinet during a Leadership Check-In session. The topic was: “Review of IT Transition to Online”.

After Elena gave her report, Greg Cook followed up with some feedback from Chancellor Watson:

I just finished my one-on-one meeting with Chancellor Watson, and he told me he was very impressed and “buoyed” by all of the great work represented in your reports this morning. He’s very appreciative of all of things you are doing in Academic Affairs.”

Thanks to each of you for your very informative reports, and for all that you and your staff do. Please thank you staff on behalf of me and Chancellor Watson.

We hope you can feel proud of the jobs you are ALL doing, it’s always nice when leadership notices and appreciates outstanding performance.

We will keep the kudos rolling, until next time, keep up the great work!

“I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it’s not like a compulsive need to be liked. Like my need to be praised.” – Michael Scott