It is important to have fun with making a vision board and to be as specific as possible.
Also, watching ‘The Secret’ on Netflix can help you get inspired. The documentary will explain much more about how you can visualize your dreams.
- You will need a cork board or poster board.
- Utilize magazines or pictures printed online of goals
and the things you desire
- Example: pictures of vacations spots, picture of your bank account with the amount of money you would like to see, a house you want, a car you want, etc.
- You can also print words and affirmations such as: I am strong, I am confident, or money comes to me easily and effortlessly
- Now comes the fun: put it all together! Be as creative as you’d like to be with how you put your pictures and/or words on your board.
- Hang your board where you will see it often.
- Lastly, it is important to put lots of emotion into your work. The goal with your vision board is to not only put your dreams on a board, but to FEEL as though you have all these things now. How will you feel when you achieve or receive your dreams? The Secret will go into more detail on how to manifest and visualize your dreams into reality.
Best of luck, Warhawks!
-Rachael Omdoll, Campus Dietitian