Meet Elizabeth Inloes from UC Reservations!

What does an average day look like working in the UC?  What are your day to day responsibilities?

I don’t really have an average day at the UC, but if each day had a framework it would consist of making reservations and helping plan events for majority of campus groups as well as meeting with others to create collaborative projects.

What does being a UC employee mean to you?

Being a UC employee to me means being honest, trustworthy, and willing to consistently learn.

What has been the most memorable/unusual day working in the UC?  

I have had many memorable and unusual days, but some in particular are the Welcome Back/ Concert Series shows, Warhawks At Night, and the UC 60th Anniversary Celebrations. Large events where I can interact with many people and see all the details come together are always memorable to me.

What is one piece of advice you can give to current UWW students?

One piece of advice I can give to students is get involved through clubs, organizations, or employment. I believe those experiences and connections are just as valuable as your educational classes.

What is an accomplishment that you are most proud of?

An accomplishment that I am most proud of was during my Junior year of college at UWW, I received an award for being the Outstanding Junior of the Communication Department. Other than that award, I felt really accomplished to graduate college while also receiving high honors.

What is your favorite item in your office/desk?  Is there a story behind it?

I have a lot of trinkets on my desk that have special meanings or memories with them, but ones I specifically love are my ceramic pencil cup and coaster. The pencil cup is a piece I hand painted with my mom and the coaster she gave me as a college graduation present.