As another semester comes to a close, it’s once again time to say farewell to our graduating and leaving UC employees. Best wishes! You will be greatly missed!

Khloe Andreoli, LEAP Intern
As an intern here at the UC I have learned to LEAP through challenges faced in life. Working here has been such an unforgettable opportunity where I have gained many invaluable experiences.  I have created so many meaningful friendships and met extraordinary people.

Erik Atwell, Tech Crew
New friends, new experiences, every day is an adventure while working #intheUC!

Aaron Brown, Building Manager
Working at the University Center allowed me to use my judgment skills to address a wide variety of situations. The most gratifying aspect to my job was in developing confidence and earning trust from handling responsibility. I’ve enjoyed being a part of Whitewater and appreciate the opportunities I was given.

Haley Cox, Graphic Designer
“I can’t make a graph, but I can make a great hair piece.”
“Colors are dumb.”
“You look like smiles!”
The things you hear in the Graphics & Marketing Office…During my time here at the UC I haven’t just grown as a designer but as a coworker, leader, LEAP-er, and friend. It has been such a great opportunity working here, and I’m going to incredibly miss the office and the goofy things we say and do!

Andy Greene, HawkCard Office
It is going to be hard to say good bye to the UC! The last four and a half years here have been memorable! Between working and getting involved in different committees in the UC, I’ve grown as a professional and have made some lifelong friends along the way. I can honestly say that working here was a primary reason I was able to obtain my dream job! I couldn’t be happier with my experience in the UWW University Center and look forward to my next chapter in Milwaukee!

Krista Hilpert, Warhawk Alley Tournament Coordinator
Working in the UC down in Warhawk Alley has helped me learn how to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people. I have learned tons about different video games, pool games, and bowling games. I also have met amazing people that have taught me valuable lessons that I can bring with me in to my profession.

John Holzinger, Roberta’s Art Gallery
Had I the time, I would gladly work my job in the UC even if I wasn’t getting paid. The work is interesting, the professional staff are welcoming, and my co-workers have quickly became some of my closest friends. I loved having the opportunity to get to know so many awesome people. It really has been a blessing. =)

Dee Johnson, Message Design Assistant
Through working in the UC I’ve gained so much hans on experience that I wouldn’t have gained any where else. Meeting and connecting with new faces wile on the job working in an environment with only positive vibes is an experience I wouldn’t trade for anything else in the world.

Grant Jones, Desktop Assistant
As I reflect on my time spent at the UC, I remember the good and bad times. Although the job had its ups and downs, I always learned and grew from those experiences. I will miss my coworkers and bosses and will always remember my time here. 🙂

Jake Knoernschild, Information Services
When I first started working at the Information Desk, I thought of it only as a job. Little did I know, this job would help me  grow to the person I am today.

Emily Kolosso, Video Production Assistant
Being part of the UC family has been one of the highlights of my college career. I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with so many wonderful people. Working at the UC as the videographer has also given me confidence with what I want to do with my life after I graduate college. The UC has also given me the chance to work with clients, allowed me to play with creativity, and practice my filming technique.

Kelsey Ladika, Hawk Card Office
Working at the HawkCard office has helped me connect the things that I am doing in the classroom, extracurricular, and my work experience to help me get the most out of my time here at Whitewater. The University Center has always been a place where I was welcome and treated like family, and I will forever remember it. This experience has been way more than a job, it was a full emersion into what college life is truly about.

Sara Langer, Tech Crew
My time at the UC truly prepared me for my future! It reminds me of the following quote: “I hope that my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will hasve risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need, and that I will have left the Earth a better place for what I’ve done and who I’ve been.” -C. Hoppe

Maggie Laughner, Graphic Designer
As excited as I am for graduation, leaving the UC and the Graphics & Marketing Office makes teh moment a little more bittersweet. I’ll miss all the great people I got to work with on a daily basis as well as the amazing design opportunities. Although I know that my future will be fantastic, I also know that in part, I have my work at the UC to thank for that.

Kenny Loberg, Warhawk Alley
Through working at Warhawk Alley I have gained a true family of co-workers who are always there for me.  They have been there to help me increase skills that will ultimately help me in my future endeavors.  I can, without a doubt, say that my future career successes would not be there without the experiences I have been a part of here at the University Center.

Emily Longo, Information Services
I started working for the UC as a sophomore and have really enjoyed my last five semesters working at Information Services. I have made good connections and great friends. I will look back on my last four years here at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and fondly remember my time spent at the University Center.

Andrew Manthey, Human Resources and Tech Crew
Working in the UC has been a great learning experience for me, and it also increased my coffee addiction 🙂

Victoria Musial, Ticket Services
Working at the ticket office has helped me grow as a person. I have improved my communication and time management skills tremendously. I have also met so many great people and will miss working with them.

Kelsie Quinn, Information Services
Working at the University Center has provided me with many opportunities and experiences.  I have grown as a student and a professional and I am thankful I was given the opportunity to be a part of the UC family for so many years!!

Kayla Redel, Reservations Office
Working in the University Center for the past 3.5 years has helped me gain many skills.  I’ve learned a little bit, if not more, of every skill one needs to have in the professional world, and I’ve gotten to learn it all with a great group of people behind me and helping me every step of the way.  I know when I come back to visit it will be an entire day saying hello to all the friends I’ve made.

Scott Rupprecht, Tech Crew
Being a part of the UC family was a great experience. I met a lot of wonderful people!

Kyle Saunders, Set Up Crew
Working at the UC has taught me how to be a better leader and problem solver. It has been a great experience and I will miss working with all of the staff and the friends I have made.

Laura Schoenike, Marketing & Media Assistant
I have only a few words to share, and it will be just a few words because when you love the work you’re doing and the people you’re with this much, there are very few words that adequately express what you’d like to say. I’m not quite sure how the past four years have gone by so quickly, but I do know working at the UC has made me a better a marketer, teacher, coworker, and person. As I head off to the next chapter of my life, all I can think about is how lucky I am to have known so many individuals who are so difficult to say goodbye to. I will never forget my experiences and lessons learned in the UC; I have made connections and memories that will last a lifetime.

Dani Sherman, Tech Crew
Everyone at the UC has welcomed me with open arms and I thank you all for that. My time was short but I will always remember it.

Jay Speer, Tech Crew
Working in the UC was a fun way for me to develop my professional skills and allowed me to get out of my comfort zone.

Megan Stevens, Financial Assistant
The University Center taught me how to truly seize opportunities. I am grateful and appreciative of the professional development, friendships and experiences I have gained while working at the epicenter of campus.

Jennifer Stingle, Set Up Crew
I have learned to work on a tight deadline and to be flexible and change plans based on others’ needs.

Ali Thomas, Roberta’s Art Gallery
Working in the UC has given me professional experience.  It has taught me that communication is key in any workplace or relationship and that it’s important to have a positive attitude, creativity, and the ability to problem solve in any situation.  The UC has been my favorite place here at Whitewater, and I am going to miss everything about it!

Demiann Vang, UC Finance
Working in the UC has given me the opportunity to grow personally and professionally.  I have met so many people and have learned many great things.

Garrett VanStiphout, Set Up Crew
Working at the UC has been an awesome experience. I will never forget the skills or the friends that I have made during my time there.

Taylor Viets, Work Crew
When I look back at my years in college, I will undoubtedly be able to say that one of my fondest memories was working at the UC. During my 3 years working on the Student Work Crew I was able to grow professionally and socially, while working with a great group of fellow employees from numerous cultural backgrounds and walks of life. The friendships I’ve made here are something I’ll always cherish and will continue to cultivate long after my college days are over.

*Some employees elected to not submit a quote. These include: Grete Christianson, Botany Intern; Nathan Korth, Building Manager; Pablo Martinez, Desktop Assistant; Nicholas Milone, Building Manager and  Michael Schad, Student Porter.