This is my last year living with roommates. This means that this is my last chance to pull April Fool’s pranks on their poor souls, aka a free pass to pull their legs and scare the living daylights outta them! As college students we gotta keep it on a budget though, but that doesn’t stop me from having amazing pranks. We just have to find things around the apartment and make something creative out of it. I decided to start the season of pranking early to show some of you young folks some crazy, weird, yet funny pranks you can do quick and practically free.

I started off doing some research online to plot out my pranks for the year. I found some fellow pranksters posted pictures of crazy photos of celebrities throughout their house. I decided to take on that idea, for all I had to do was print off a couple pictures. I put a picture of Nicholas Cage in a kitchen cabinet, and Shia Labeouf in our living room window. Nicholas successfully scared both roommates. One scare I got to see in person, and it was hilarious. Shia wasn’t as successful. In fact, he scared myself more than my roommates, I think. I kept forgetting that he was there. That is okay though, I have a couple more tricks up my sleeve.

shiasnap scarednicholasnicholascage

For my next trick, I decided to step up the game a little. I found some googly eyes and thought they would fun to use. I decided to make everything look like it came to life in my fridge by sticking a pair of eyes on all them. This prank was a little more tedious and messy trying to glue on all the eyes. This was a bit more entertaining; the roommates also weren’t as scared as they were of Nicholas Cage’s face from the earlier prank.

eyesfridge

While I was doing my research I had also saw another prank of someone who hung hot dogs from strings all over the ceiling. Unfortunately I did not have hot dogs, I did have sliced bread though! So of course I tied slices of bread to the ceiling. After I got them all up there I thought they looked a little boring. I decided to spice it up and put my leftover googly eyes on all of the pieces of bread and make faces on them. I would say by far this was my weirdest yet creative prank I had this year. The roommates’ reactions were also pretty great as well.

bread

Hopefully these ideas gave you some inspiration to pull a few good-humor pranks this trickery season. Happy April Fools!