Purple Points Info:
- The UW-W Bookstore has some announcements to share with you. Remember, you can use your Purple Points at the Bookstore!
- Bookstore Texting Club:
- Your leftover Purple Points WILL carry over to the spring semester.
- If you are in Whitewater for Winterim, you WILL be able to use your Purple Points at any on-campus or off-campus locations that are open.
- Your spring semester Purple Points charged to your spring semester bill will be available to use beginning Sunday, January 15, 2012.
- You can charge spring semester Purple Points to your spring semester student account until 3:00PM, Friday February 17, 2012.
- If you are graduating or otherwise leaving UW-W AND have Purple Points left in your account, you have 2 options depending on the amount of your current balance.
- Bookstore Holiday Sale from December 5-10, 2011, with 20% off apparel & gifts, AND 25% off gift books!
- Bookstore Book Buyback from December 19-22, 9am-6pm, and December 23, 9am-2pm.
- Type 94253 in the phone number area and Warhawks in the message area.
- If your balance is UNDER $25.00, you should plan on using it on campus and around town before leaving. If you still have money on your account when you leave, we will keep the account open for the next 12 months so when you come back to visit you can still use your Purple Points.
- If your balance is GREATER than $25.00, you can either:
i.Spend it on campus or around town or,
ii.Stop in the HawkCard Office to complete a form to request a refund check for the amount of your remaining balance. If you ask for the refund, we will cancel your balance at that time and either refund back to your student bill or forward a request for a refund to the UW-W Cashier’s Office, depending upon how you paid for your last Purple Points deposit. The Cashiers Office will issue a refund check to you in about 4-6 weeks.
Meal Plan Info:
- Your leftover Dining Dollars WILL carry over to the 2012 spring semester. Your spring semester meal plan will again include a dining dollar deposit which will be added on to your leftover fall semester dining dollars.
- You can change your meal plan for the spring semester from now until 3:00 pm, Friday, January 27, 2012. Stop at our office, UC 250, or submit the change online at the HawkCard Office web site.
- If you are in Whitewater for Winterim, you WILL be able to use your left over fall semester dining dollars at the Graham Street Café and Willie’s 360 in the UC.
- Your spring semester meal plan will begin on Sunday, January 15, 2012.
To those of you leaving UW-W, I hope using the Purple Points account made your life a little easier while you were here. Best wishes to you for the future.
To those of you coming back for the spring, we look forward to helping you as you continue working towards graduating.
David J. Halbach, Interim Associate Director
James R. Connor University Center