News and info from the HawkCard Office – October 26, 2011
Purple Point info:
Hope you are involved in the many activities happening on campus this week for Homecoming!
- Remember, you can use your Purple Points at the concession stand at Perkins Stadium during the game this Saturday. Kickoff is at 1:00 pm.
- Many of the Whitewater merchants who accept Purple Points also have ads and coupons in the “Campus Special” booklet. Look for the booklet around campus. There is also an app for the booklet for your smartphone. Check the appropriate app store/marketplace to find this free app. Search for “Campus Special.”
- Have you registered with the “Online HawkCard Office“?
- Click the link “I’m new here” in the upper right corner of the web page and follow the directions to get started.
- AFTER registering with the web site you can:
- Set up guest access to your account, (invite your family members to contribute to your account)
- Make deposits to your Purple Point account,
- See your account balances (Purple Points, dining dollars, and meal plan usage),
- See where you last used your account,
- Suspend your account if you lose your HawkCard.
- You can access the Online HawkCard Office from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You just need an internet connection and web browser (if you don’t already have the HawkCard Office iPhone app).
Meal Plan info:
- You can use your meal plan in the UC for breakfast in the Schaefer Commons or Willie’s 360. Check the University Dining web site or blog for details.
- You can use your meal plan in the UC for dinner in the DU at “Uno due Go” after 6:00 PM. Check the University Dining web site or blog for details.
- You can use your Dining Dollars at the Deloitte Café in Hyland Hall, Food for Thought Café in the Library, or CA Café.
- You can use your Dining Dollars this Saturday at the Perkins Stadium concession stand during the Warhawk football game. Kick off time is 12 Noon. Students living off-campus or commuting, you may want to consider signing up for the “My Meals” meal plan. You get a set number of meals for a set price. If you are interested in this plan, stop in the HawkCard Office to sign up or sign up online at the HawkCard web site.
Remember, You MUST have your HawkCard with you to show at the Perkins Stadium gate for free admittance to Saturday’s football game.
Check the Warhawk Athletics web site for other events happening this Saturday and/or Sunday. Men’s & women’s swimming and men’s & women’s soccer also have home meets/matches on Saturday.
That’s all for this week. Enjoy Homecoming! Have fun, stay safe.
David J. Halbach, Interim Associate Director
James R. Connor University Center
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater