A reminder to all Warhawks; always, always, always have your HawkCard with you for admission to all Warhawk regular season athletic events.
This week’s meal plan info:
- This Saturday, October 1st, is Family Fest at UW-W. You WILL be able to use your meal plan or dining dollars at the picnic IFone of your family members bought a ticket to the Family Fest picnic. The picnic runs from 10:30AM – 1:30PM in the Kachel Field house. Sorry, you can’t use a “guest meal” at the picnic.
- Check the Family Fest web site for updated details about Saturday’s events and locations.
- Remember to bring your HawkCard with you to the Family Fest picnic.
- Remember, you can use your dining dollars at the Perkins Stadium concession stand during this Saturday’s Warhawk football game.
- For those of you NOT attending the Family Fest picnic, here is a reminder of your standard options on Saturday’s.
- Drumlin Market
- Avenue Deli is open 11:00am-2:00am
- Players All-Star Grill is open 11:00am-2:00pm
- Esker Dining Hall:
- Serving brunch from 11:00am-1:30pm
- Dinner is served from 4:00pm-6:30pm
- Prairie Street Market:
- Smashers Burgers is open 11:00am-2:00am
- Prairie Street Fresh Sandwich Company is open 11:00am-2:00am
- University Center:
- Uno Due Go is open 11:00am-Midnight
- Willie’s 360 is open 9:00am-4:30pm
- At the University Dining web site, clink the “Events” link to see upcoming special events planned by University Dining staff.
- Guest Meals (at locations other than the Family Day picnic): You may treat one guest per meal period, using up to two meals per period (one for you and one for your guest). You may also use Dining Dollars (10% or 15% discount on purchases, depending on the restaurant) or Purple Points (5.5% sales tax discount).
This week’s Purple Point info:
- You can charge Purple Point deposits to your student bill until 3:00 pm, October 7th! They don’t get added instantly to your Purple Point account like credit card deposits, but it is a way for you to keep many/most of your UW-W expenses combined in one place on one bill.
- Remember, you can use your Purple Points at the concession stand at Perkins Stadium during Warhawk football games.
- You can find all of the on-campus and off-campus places that accept Purple Points on the HawkCard web site. Be sure to check them out, you may be surprised.
To find things to do any weekend, check out these links:
Off-campus this weekend, check out “Pork In The Park” in downtown Whitewater.
That’s all for this (busy) week.
David J. Halbach, Interim Associate Director
James R. Connor University Center