Some colleagues of mine turned me on to a YouTube video on Socialnomics. This video titled, Social Media Revolutions, sparked some interesting questions for me and I thought it would share with you what my top 5 shocking facts were from the video.
My Top 5 most shocking facts:
- 1. 50% of the world’s population is under 30 years old.
- 2. Kindergarteners are learning on iPad’s, not chalkboards.
- 3. If Facebook were a country, it would be the third largest.
- 4. Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga have more Twitter followers then the populations of Sweden, Israel, Greece, Chile, North Korea, and Australia.
- 5. If Wikipedia were made into a book it would be 2.25 MILLION pages long and take you 123 years to read.
What were your top 5 shocking facts from this video? Why did you pick them? Most intriguing answer wins a prize!