News and info from the HawkCard Office – April 28, 2011
Hello from the HawkCard Office,
Seniors: A reminder that you can pick up your commencement tickets at the Box Office in the CA from 9:30 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday until May 12th. Be sure to bring a picture ID with you when you pick up your tickets.
General reminder: You need to have your HawkCard with you when you return your textbooks to Textbook Rental at the end of the semester. If you can’t find your HawkCard, stop in our office soon to get your replacement card. Don’t wait until Friday afternoon, May 13th.
Meal Plan Info:
- Remember that your Dining Dollars expire at the end of this semester. Use the HawkCard Online Card Office to see what your current balance is and begin planning accordingly to use up your balance by the end of finals.
- Those of you living off-campus next year, if you want the “My Meals” plan, you can stop by the HawkCard Office in UC 250 and sign up now.
Purple Points Info:
You can still add money to your Purple Point account through our “Online Card Office.” Our web site “office” is open 24/7 and allows you to:
- Check your Purple Points or dining dollar account balance,
- Check where you have been using your Purple Points or dining dollars,
- Add money to your account with a credit card,
- Have someone else add money to your account with a credit card,
- Suspend your HawkCard (and lock you accounts) if you misplace your HawkCard.
- For many of you, your Purple Point account has only a few pennies left in it. What to do? Use them up easily at any of the on-campus restaurants or the UC Warhawk Alley by telling the cashier you want to “split” your payment with Purple Points and either cash, check or credit card. They can do that easily for you. Your Purple Point account gets cleaned up and you can use every penny you deposited into your account.
- If you will be enrolled for classes this coming summer, you can make a Purple Point deposit and have it charged to your student account for the summer term. Log into your “My UWW” account to make a deposit request.
David J. Halbach,
Interim Associate Director,
James R. Connor University Center