Nov 15 2017

Road Trips: Vacation Destination

Published by at 6:33 pm under Road Trip Time!

Hello again!

If you’ve read my article from. last Sunday you’ll know all you need to know about road trips and how to go about them. But with that comes the need to actually put those tips into action, so in today’s post I’m going to give you a few ideas on where to travel to, in general but with examples from places in my own state, Wisconsin. Here we go!

National ParksĀ 

The first thing I think of when I think of national parks in Wisconsin is hiking in general and Devil’s Lake. National parks give you the perfect opportunity to have a road trip as well as get out into nature and enjoy life. My brother recently took one and ended up in Canada. 10/10 would recommend.

Three friends help each other free climb up to Devil's Doorway. Devil's Lake State Park, Wisconsin

ConcertsĀ 

The reason for a lot of my road trips, find that thing you and your friends love and take a road trip to one of the events. The memories will stick with you for a lifetime.

road trip to indy

GNO

My girls and I took a five hour road trip to the MOA aka the Mall of America and had a blast while doing it. Or just go watch the movie Girl’s Trip and do what they do!

carpool_karaoke_girls_trip_h_2017

Cities Nearby

For me, that’s Chicago and this is a city that can give you tons of things to do! Take a road trip with some friends and go to a city nearby OR far away!

map

No Destination

The best of them all, go somewhere with no place in mind.

road trip

The most important thing to remember is to make the most of your adventures and have fun!

Until next time,

Marisa

No responses yet