esports,  Tech,  Uncategorized

Streaming and Tech

Hi, everyone! My name is Hmong Lor Ryder, but you can call me Ryder for short! I am a gaming content creator, where I play video games and record the gameplays and turn them into videos to show to people on social media!

I first started my YouTube channel and building my brand around with other social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram since June 2018, and I started streaming on Twitch around that time, too! My dream goal is to become a widely known streamer and content creator, because I want to build a welcoming community and make new friends through out gaming. 

At first, I didn’t have much when it comes to posting videos and being able to stream on such limited resources that I can use. So, I did upon some research on my own how to be able to build a setup for gaming on a low budget. It did take some time and I was able to crack a code to where no one was able to find a way to find an easier route to start streaming right away. I did however invest in some money such as buying Blue Yeti microphones and other equipment that I had to buy. Moreover, this video will show you into detail that I found a way to start streaming with a simple app thanks to PlayStation, and my stream setup doesn’t require a video capture card for streaming. For all gaming consoles, you would need a video capture card to capture gameplay from your gaming console to your computer to use for streaming, and I found a way without using a video capture card. This video will show you the equipment I have and go through a step by step process on how to get started streaming! Enjoy! 

8 Comments

• Brett Reader

It’s always interesting to see how people create their setups when they don’t want to invest in a capture card. I’ve always been interested in trying to record games because I’ve always wanted to try speedrunning. Maybe this is the push I need to finally start speedrunning.

• Newlong Lor

Thanks again for hosting my blog post on your website! Really hope that someday there will be a lot of potential streamers who will use my ideas from the video to start streaming asap!

• Adam

It’s great that you share your experience. To show really cool results in the game, you must have a perfect internet connection, and a fast mouse. I want to note that the correct operation of the mouse as a whole greatly optimizes the interaction with the computer, which is why I decided to update it. I had a little connection problems, but then I just found the necessary drivers here https://logitechg502.com/category/mouse/

• Ourel

Good afternoon, I just watched your instructional video. To tell you the truth, I decided to ask for your advice. You record screen through OBS, but this software is not suitable for my computer, then I was advised on the blogs to visit this site and choose a screen recording program for myself. Can you tell me if they are better than OBS and what are the pros and cons of them?

• aman

يمكن استخدام نصف كوب من صودا الخبز وسكبها في البالوعات المنزلية، ومن ثم وضع نصف كوب من الخل فوقها، وتغطية البالوعة بقطعة من القماش المبللة، سوف يجعلها نظيفة تمامًا، إذ يجب تركها هكذا خمس دقائق حتى يبدأ المحلول بالتنظيف، ثم غسل البالوعات بالماء الساخن

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء

• meelounedu

网课代修在国外大学是十分普遍的现象,Top论文网代写机构以优势突出重围,获得了留学生的青睐。我们的教员专注于完成不同类型的网课,而在网课代上、http://www.meeloun.com 网课代修方面上有多年的经验。无论你在读什么专业我们的专家快速认真地帮助你顺利完成网课。