Silver Dollar City 4/27/2018 Trip Report

On Friday, April 27th, I visited Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri with my friends Jeremie, Mark, and Chad.  This was my second trip to the park, and it was a fantastic time.  The park is smaller and intimate, but it has so many different rides that are fun and intense.

We arrived at the park at around 9:30 and made our way to Time Traveler first.  Time Traveler is the newest ride in the park and definitely was worth the investment.  If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend you check out a video online, because it is such a fun ride.  Throughout the day as well, we rode rides including Thunderation, Outlaw Run, Wildfire, Powder Keg, and Fire in the Hole.  Here is a breakdown of what we rode and how many times we rode it:

Time Traveler – 5; Outlaw Run – 6; Thunderation – 2; Powder Keg – 5 ;Wildfire – 2; Fire in the Hole – 1; Flooded Mine – 1; Silver Dollar Line (Train) – 1

In addition to riding these rides, we explored all the park had to offer ranging from gift shops to food.  For lunch, I enjoyed a half-rack of ribs with french fries and a warm roll.  Additionally, I picked up some cinnamon bread.  This park, like Dollywood, is really well known for their amazing food options, and their cinnamon bread.

All in all, besides riding a bunch of rides, there wasn’t much more to note for our day.  After the park, we headed into downtown Branson to ride the two alpine coasters, followed by dinner and a four hour drive to St. Louis.  All in all, Silver Dollar City is a fantastic park, and I highly encourage everyone to stop by next time you have the chance.