On those few dreaded Sundays when the Packers don’t play, (like the next two Sundays) it is often hard to find things to do to keep yourself occupied. Here is the top 10 things to do until Green Bay plays next.
- Pretend it’s a normal game day and prepare snacks as usual.
- Because who doesn’t love snacks?
- Turn on TV and watch other games.
- The Bears and Vikings are likely still playing today and it’s your duty to cheer against them because a Bears or Vikings loss almost like a Packers win.
- Not just because you’re sad that the Packers don’t play today, but also because you’d drink if they were playing, so why change your regular routine?
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Who else would you rather watch football with?
- Theres no better compliment to a Packer game than brats and burgers.
- Get outside and throw the football around.
- Whats better than a game of two hand touch to get everyone hyped for the next game?
- Teach a friend or young Packers fan some football pointers.
- Theres a time in every fan’s life when they have to learn the basics. Help a brotha out and teach em a thing or two while you have the chance and aren’t trying to analyze every aspect of the game while the Packers are playing.
- This is the one week your lungs get a break from all the cheering. Take advantage of it. Maybe even take a nap on that reclining chair that never actually gets reclined on game days because you’re always on the edge of your seat when the Packers play.
- If you’re still bored, watch old games you have taped.
- Theres so many legendary games that can be watched time and time again. If for some reason you don’t have any games taped, reminisce your favorite Packer memories, you’re sure to have some of those saved up.
- Plan the party for the next Packer game.
- Any time Green Bay plays a party is only necessary.
Hopefully this list helped clear your Packerless Sunday blues a bit, and will help you (just barely) make it to the next time the Packers do play.
Go Pack Go!