Sunday, October 15th, 2017...10:51 pm

Where To Play

Jump to Comments

There are many different places to play tennis. Some could include local tennis courts, professional tennis courts, or at school. Where you play can depend on the weather. If it is raining or snowing out, there are places you can play indoor. I personally, found an indoor tennis building where I had an instructor help me and three of my friends with our tennis skills. We would play for about two hours with the instructor. There were options to play without an instructor if you did not want one. When it is nice outside, someone could play at a local tennis court. I personally have tennis courts open to the public near my hometown that I like to go and play at. You do need to bring your own tennis equipment to play there. Otherwise, joining a team whether your in high school or college is always a good idea. It can be time consuming, but, if you really end up loving it then its worth the time and effort put in. At school, the tennis courts are likely to be open all the time for students that want to fit in the extra practice. Students will need their own tennis racket if they join the sport, but tennis balls will be included when playing with the team. Even if someone isn’t on a team, they can rent out tennis rackets and tennis balls and play for fun at some colleges.

play

picture from: http://unisci24.com/340125.html