Activities

Fall Date Ideas

As it’s starting to get cooler out and the leaves are falling, people are starting to stay indoors. That doesn’t mean date night still be fun! Stop doing the usual and boring dinner and a movie. Below I have 4 fun date night ideas for when it’s starting to get cold and your wallet needs a break.

Carving Pumpkins- Halloween is only a few weeks away and that means pumpkin carving time! Enjoy a night full of pumpkin guts and carving silly faces. Some people haven’t carved pumpkins since they were a kid and some never have at all! No matter what the case is, it’ll make a date night a fun night by bringing out your inner child.

Spa Night- I don’t care what people say (men and women both), but people like to be pampered. Spend a night with your boo by doing facials and giving each other foot massages. Just have a night focused on relaxing and not worrying about what other people are doing. Put the phones down and simply relax.

Movie Night in- As I have mentioned in previous blogs, movies can make the best nights in. You both probably have a list full of your favorite movies that you want to show each other. You can both pick a movie and make a night out of it. I personally love showing my boyfriend what I love, and they should fee the same way. It’s a great way to learn more about each other. So grab the popcorn and some candy because you’ll surely be in for a treat.

Making your favorite meal- Cooking with other people is something I love to do. Friends and family are fun to cook with, but cooking with your significant other can be a blast too. You can learn each others favorite dishes and see if they can really cook like they claim they can. Better yet, you could cook for each other some nights. Have them sit at the counter while you prepare what they love. Not only are you spending time with each other, but it shows how much you really care.