*This review is of the St. Vincent De Paul of Lake Mills exclusively
Yes, I am fully aware this place doesn’t look like much from the outside and you may have some preconceived notions. But if you’re into labels this is your place!
I always find name brand items here, and sometimes they even still have the tags attached. I have even picked up some vintage Gap jeans that had all of the tags attached and they were only $10. I know that may sound a bit pricey, however, $10 compared to brand new jeans elsewhere is still a pretty damn good price.
I also come here for the books, so if you’re still into reading paper copies, I highly recommend looking in their book corner.
Here are the pros and cons of St. Vincent De Paul in Lake Mills:
- Clean- I think we all know by now that I only shop at clean places. Nothing new.
- Selection- As I mentioned above, they have a decent selection of name brand items in both men and women’s clothes.
- Student and Senior Discounts- On Tuesdays, you can receive a discount on your purchase if you are a Student or a Senior Citizen. I believe the discount is between 10-20% off.
- Sales- They normally have a colored tag sale per week where you can get items with the selected tag for a discount.
- Pricey- I hate to say it, but this place has gotten a bit overpriced in the last couple of years. I can understand charging a bit more for brand new items with tags on… but charging $10
*except for the jeans I mentioned above, after all, those were at least vintage.