Secondhand, Shopping, Sustainable Fashion

My Favorite Thrift Store… of All Time: Twice Is Nice!

Image result for twice is nice jefferson wisconsin
Photo courtesy of Pinterest

By far I would have to say this is my absolute, all-time, favorite thrift store! I love coming here and find the best items here. I couldn’t even tell you how long I have been coming here, but a close guess would be all my life.

The clothes are a bit more vintage in style and cheap in price. Seriously, it’s hard to find an item over $15 and that’s usually for a brand new coat. Speaking of coat, this is where I found that like-new L.L.Bean suede coat for only $12! One of the best things about this store is that at the end of each season, they have a $5 bag sale on ALL of the clothes and shoes. There isn’t a time when I go thrifting that I don’t stop here.

Here are the pros and cons of Twice Is Nice:

Pros:

• Selection- As I mentioned, the selection of clothes is more vintage-y. Which I feel can add more personality to any outfit. I feel like the tops and jackets are their strong suit. I feel like I always find tops no matter what size I’m at- they carry petite to plus size.
  • Clean- I feel like this may be a must now. I don’t think I’d ever go anywhere that was gross. I really don’t.
  • Prices- This may be the best part of the whole store. The prices are dirt cheap. Any broke college student would be able to pick up some new clothes.
  • Sales- They do the occasional sale for holidays and such, but the real treat is when it’s the end of the season. At the end of every season when it’s time for the $5 bag sale which includes clothes and shoes. You can literally pile all your items into a bag for $5! You will see me there at every sale!

Cons:

• Cash Only– This may be the only downfall. Twice Is Nice is cash only. Oh well.