12671629_1131671656865313_4802984285259655032_o

Hi there!

My name is Julia O’Connor. I am a Junior here at UW-Whitewater earning my degree in Communications! On top of being an RA, I am the Social Media Intern, a member of the Warhawk fitness PR team, and I serve on the NRHH e-board. I am so excited to be an intern in the Goodhue office this year! (2nd floor, feel free to stop by and chat!) In addition to this amazing blog site, I am also in charge of the Housing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts!

Enough about my job though! Just so you all know a little bit more about me, I am originally from Crystal Lake, IL. I am one of three girls and I absolutely adore my family! I really enjoy pretending that I am a crafty person by looking up different canvases on Pinterest and then trying them out on my own! I also really love the group fitness classes offered in the Williams Center! They’re super fun and always kick my butt! Finally, I really enjoy being around my family and friends when I get the chance!

So that’s just a little bit about me! Please be sure to follow us on our different social media accounts!!

Stay wonderful,

Julia