Learn all about this fantastic RA by reading this blog!!!

20170302_141756

Favorite Sport:  Basketball

Sports team: Chicago Bulls

Favorite Music: I don’t listen to music genres with bands, but…. my favorite rappers are G Herbo and Lil Bibby

Favorite Dining Hall:  Esker

Dream job: Flipping Houses

What I see myself doing in five years:  Hopefully being established enough financially so I can start my dream job and a family.

Favorite Quote: “You can only help someone as much as they’re willing to help themself.”

Why did you become an RA?:  I had been born and raised in Wells West, and many of the RAs and the complex director of the building had wanted me to apply! But, I also really enjoy helping people in whatever way I can, so this job was a great opportunity for me to get out of my comfort zone and really make all of that happen!

What is your favorite thing about being an RA: Meeting people and also just the feeling of knowing that people might see me as a role model and somebody that can help them out when needed.

What else are you involved in?:  King-Chavez, Intramurals

Piece of advice for other RA’s:  Make sure you always take care of yourself; the best way to be a great RA is to also recognize that you’re a student and person as well that needs their own personal time in order to be more effective in anything you do!

Best story so far:  Not really a story, but I love the concept of the Six Degrees of Separation, and with the RA role allowing you to meet so many people, it’s interesting to see who knows somebody that you know and then a relationship starts from there!

Any extra Reslife Involvement?:  I was an ARA rep last year!

Anything else?:  I’m going to miss being an RA next year, and it’s going to be weird not being at RA training this summer after 3 years.