Read more to find out what makes this RA so radical.
 dane

Name: Dane Toburen

Favorite Sport: Baseball, but play a lot of Basketball

Sports team: Greenbay packers

Favorite Band: Zac Brown Band

Favorite Dining Hall: P-Street

Dream job: CEO of the Milwakee brewers or bucks

What I see myself doing in five years: coming our of collge working for some business and making a lot of money

Favorite Quote: To many inspiring quotes from amazing people in this world that it is impossible to have a favirote quote.

Why did you become an RA?: I grew up in a small town and coming to college was a huge step for me and my RA’s and other leaders on campus really helped me transition into college and I wanted to have the same impact on as many students I could to help their transitions into college and have a huge impact on their lives.

What is your favorite thing about being an RA: Deffinently socializing with all the residents

What else are you involved in?: LIT NRHH ULEAD Intrumural sports

Piece of advice for other RA’s: Relax and always remind yourself on why you wanted to become an RA and how you inspire other people everyday. Also, take pride in what you have accomplished and don’t forget to thank the people around you that have helped you on thid journey of an Ra.

Best story so far: As an RA, best story was one night on duty we stopped at one of my co-workers doors to talk and… well he had started talking.. and talking and before we knew it it was almost time for our next duty round.

Anything else?: Live life to the fullest. Don’t let anyone tell you you cant do anything