Recipe,  Recipes

Chicken Stir Fry

Good Morning everyone! I hope your week is going good. I know finals week is coming up and this is crunch time to start getting your projects in and studying for exams! I wanted to share a yummy and fast recipe! With busy times like this, it is more convenient for students to make fast and easy meals! The recipe I am going to talk about is chicken stir fry. This is one of my favorites and quick to make.

This recipe calls for rice(any type of rice) I typically do white rice, frozen veggie mix, and soy sauce or teriyaki sauce( both are very good). Get a bowl and that is it!

You will cook the chicken in a pan or instant potSuper fast and easy.

Make sure the chicken is white inside

Warm up the mix veggies

Pour soy sauce or teryaki sauce in the pan

Let it all cook together

Put in bowl and eat 🙂

I am going to link a recipe below that you can follow as well! I hope everyone’s finals go well and this will be a little bit of a yummy recipe for everyone to try!

4 Comments

• Reynaldo Mayans

Hi Nadia,
    I am not big fan of chicken stir fry but I guess home made is somthing that I would enjoy. After all home made meal are always better. I have never had Mexican’s food in a restaurant better than what we make at home. I will try this recipes at home. Thank you well done great job. Have a great Thanksgiving .

• Britney Myerson

Chicken stirfry is one of my favorite meals to make/eat. It is so simple and you can easily customize it to your liking. The honey garlic recipe sounds so good and is definitely something that I want to try!

• Lauren Foster

This honey garlic chicken stir fry meal looks really good. The recipe is pretty simple, and I will definetly have to try it out.

• Karissa Murphy

Hello,
    This is my FAVORITE type of meal to make!! So good and healthy for you. I will follow your advice on how to make it and do a couple tweaks to how I usually do. Thanks for sharing and can’t wait to try this out.