Let’s get this thing rolling…

Hi! I’m Megan, and if you’re reading this, you’re on my blog. What? Amazing. Who would have thought? I’m going to talk about music and how it affects society and whatnot. I’ve been a huge fan of different types of music since I was a lot younger than I am right now. I’m kind of annoying and obnoxious so please just bear with me here.

I plan on putting playlists in posts at least once a week. They’ll probably consist of 8-10 songs that I feel go with the post. I plan on embedding the playlist with Spotify, so you can listen straight from the browser. I also have other social media that’s music related in my “Social Media” tab. Creative name I know.

I may or may not also put what artists and bands that I’ve been listening to lately, and songs that I recommend from them. I haven’t 100% decided yet, but well, we’ll see what happens. Right now, I guess I’ll put some because you know? Why not?

Right now I’m listening to: Relient K and The Maine. Both are rock bands, but they’re still very easy and fun to listen to. I normally enjoy listening to them while walking to class or driving. I would recommend the American Candy album by The Maine. I’ve been listening to the songs English Girls and Am I Pretty? a lot lately. From Relient K, I’ve been listening to pretty much their entire discography, but two songs I’ve been listening to a lot has been Bummin’ and Savannah.

This entry was posted in Personal and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.