Fall has arrived and it is going to take over your life, including your living space. Typically, people associate fall with being very comfy and cozy. They associate burnt oranges, browns and maroons with this time of year, so that is what I suggest you do for your living spaces!

Of course with fall comes Halloween, and although I love decorating for the holidays, I try not to go overboard on the spooky decor and focus more on the fall, leaves changing theme. I find it to be timeless and often a good way to avoid any tacky overdecorating. The place that my house is decorated most is in the kitchen, because that is where we spend the most time throughout our days.

In my kitchen currently, we have a lot of fake, undecorated pumpkins that are a nice orange color. We have a lot of towels with orange and brown leaves on them and a lot of maroon and orange and browns. That’s what Fall is for!

I suggest looking up different color schemes for some inspiration, but I find that this time of year, all the inspiration you need is right in your front yard. Look at the color schemes outside and the different colors on the leaves. Nature knows best!