Andersen Library’s hours will be:
Thurs Apr 5: 7:30am-10 p.m.
Fri Apr 6: 7:30am-4:30pm
Sat Apr 7: CLOSED
Sun Apr 8: 3pm-2am (only 2nd floor is open midnight-2am)
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Reference Desk hours (Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday April 8th 3-10pm).
Regular Spring Semester hours resume on Monday, April 9th.