Andersen Library is busting stress this semester with a weeklong Relaxathon. The week will feature events aimed to lower the stress level of Whitewater students during the time leading up to exams. All activities will be held on the main floor of the Andersen Library and will run April 16-20, 2012.
Monday, April 16
- Stress Ball Making table, stop in any time between 12:00-3:00p.m.
Tuesday, April 17
- Intro Yoga class, 11:00-11:45am – Sign-up required, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Led by Sharon Mueller, University Health & Counseling Services
- Intro Belly dancing class, 1:00-1:45pm – Sign-up required, email: email@example.com
- Led by Martha Stephenson, Andersen Library
- Painted rock doorstoppers craft table, stop in any time between 12:00-3:00p.m.
Wednesday, April 18
- Origami craft table, stop in any time between 12:00-3:00p.m.
- Stress reduction presentation and guided meditation, 3:00-3:45p.m.
- Presented by Whitney Henley, University Health & Counseling Services
Monday, April 16 – Friday, April 20
- Enter the Coloring Contest — or do crafts at the activity cart that will be available to students all week long.
The Andersen Library hosts various events throughout the school year aimed to educate and entertain the student body and community members. This event will help students cope with the stress that comes with exams by providing a small study break with events that engage their minds.
If you have a disability and desire accommodations, please advise us as early as possible. Requests are confidential. Contact Rebecca Jones.