Whee! Fall Semester is coming! Andersen Library’s hours on Friday, Sept. 2 are 8 am-4:30 pm, and then the Library is closed Saturday-Monday, Sept. 3-5, for the Labor Day holiday.
Fall semester Library hours start on Tuesday, Sept. 6th. However, during the first week of classes the Library closes at 10 p.m. on Tuesday-Thursday, Sept. 6-8. Then regular semester hours start:
Fridays (Sept. 9- ): 7:30am-6pm.
Saturdays (Sept. 10- ): 9am-5pm.
Sundays (Sept. 11- ): 1pm-2am. (2nd floor only midnight-2am)
Mondays-Thursdays (Sept. 12- ): 7:30am-2am. (2nd floor only midnight-2am)
There are exceptions to this schedule around Thanskgiving (Nov. 23-27) and final exams (Dec. 15-22), so check the hours web page about that.
Please remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCAT Library Catalog and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. (once) through your Personal Record (unless you’ve already used up your allowed renewals),
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).