School’s out (for the summer)! Andersen Library’s hours from Aug. 15 through Sept. 4 are 8 am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday only (closed on Saturday & Sunday). The Library is closed on Monday Sept. 5th for the Labor Day holiday.
Fall semester Library hours will start on Tuesday, Sept. 6th, however, during the first week of classes the Library closes at 10 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday (Sept. 6-8).
Remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCAT Library Catalog and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).