Special Library Hours for the July 4th holiday weekend:
- Fri. July 1: 7am-4:30pm
- CLOSED Sat.-Mon., July 2-4.
- Regular Summer hours resume Tues., July 5.
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) and leave a message so we can return your call during Reference Desk hours.
Enjoy the holiday safely, everybody!