SPRING BREAK! (finally)
Andersen Library’s hours will be:
Sat-Sun Mar 19-20: CLOSED
Mon-Fri Mar 21-25: 8am-4:30pm
Sat Mar 26: CLOSED
Sun Mar 27: 1pm-2am
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Reference Desk hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday March 27th 3-9pm).
Regular Spring Semester hours resume on Sunday, March 27th. And also on Sunday March 27th: our new extended hours (closing at 2am instead of midnight, though only the 2nd floor is going to be open between midnight and 2am.
Enjoy the break safely, everybody.