The Library’s hours for Spring Break:
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling:
- The Library’s article databases are available…just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L).
- You can search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes.
- You can renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Personal Record.
- You can consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides.
- You can ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Reference Desk hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday March 28th 6-10pm).
Regular Spring Semester hours resume on Monday, March 29th.
Enjoy the break safely, everybody.