It’s almost Thanksgiving, which means the Library will have special holiday hours:
- Wed., Nov. 25: 7:30am-5pm
- Thurs.-Sat., Nov. 26-28: CLOSED
- Sun., Nov. 29: 3pm-midnight
(Please note: The Library is closed on Friday, Nov. 27, as one of four designated campus-wide furlough days for all UWW staff, required as part of the State of Wisconsin’s mandated furloughs.)
Mon., Nov. 29: Resume regular fall semester hours.
Remember that even when the Library is closed, once your holiday feasting is over, you can still do some work!
- The Library’s article databases are available…just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L).
- You can search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes.
- You can renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc. online (once) through your Personal Record.
- You can ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk during open hours (262-472-1032). Chat will be answered by non-UWW librarians. If you call or email you will not receive a response until the Library is open again.
Enjoy the holiday, everybody. And if you’re looking for information about this holiday (or trivia for mealtime conversation), see the 2007 “Turkey Day Facts” blog entry.