What are an organization’s most valuable assets? Its people, of course! So this month, we’re featuring Andersen Library’s seven Reference & Instruction Librarians and highlighting ways they can help you boost your academic performance.
How Reference Librarians Can Help You
- Explore the best Library resources for your information needs
- Develop more effective search strategies
- Discover quality sources more quickly and efficiently (spend less time searching and more time finding)
- Learn to evaluate the credibility and reliability of sources
- Get assistance with your citations, including the use of citation managers
- Understand the world of scholarly publishing better
- Meet with a Librarian at the Reference Desk, your office, by phone, email or chat
- The Reference Desk is open seven days a week
- Staffed by Reference Librarians and Reference Assistants
- Librarians may be reached in person, by phone 262.472.1032, or email email@example.com
- Reference Desk Hours
- Need research help but can’t make it to the Library?
- Ask a Librarian 24×7 Chat Reference Service is for you!
- Do you have a big research project looming?
- Would you like to meet with a Librarian who has expertise in your subject area?
- Schedule an appointment with your liaison librarian – see list below and call or email today!
Library Research Assistance
Reference Desk Services
24×7 Chat Reference Service
Learn more about Andersen Library’s Reference Services
Librarian Liaisons to Departments
|Bren, Barbara||Communication; Music; Political Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Castrillo, James||History; Philosophy & Religious Studies; Sociology, Criminology, & Anthropology; Theatre & Dance; Women’s & Gender Studiesemail@example.com|
|Elsen, Carol||Art & Design; Chemistry; Geography, Geology, & Environmental Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Latorraca, Ellen||College of Education & Professional Studiesemail@example.com|
|Schemm, Naomi||College of Business & Economicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shull, Diana||Psychology; Social Workemail@example.com|
|Stephenson, Martha||Biological Sciences; Languages & Literatures; Mathematics; Computer Science; Physicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|