Spring Mini-Break! Andersen Library hours will be:
- Thurs, April 13: 7:30am-10pm
- Fri, April 14: 8am-4:30pm
- Sat, April 15: CLOSED
- Sun, April 16: 3pm-2am
Regular Spring Semester library hours resume on Mon, April 17.
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search Andersen Library’s holdings of books, media and more (part of Research@UWW) and use links to the titles that are online,
- Search Research@UWW for articles, books, and more all at one time–it’s best to login to get all possible results.
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Account,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Mini-Break Reference Desk hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday April 16 from 3-5 & 6-10pm).