A student at the Reference Desk earlier this week commented that it was hard to be motivated right now, but there was soooooooo much to do. Yes, Spring Break beckons.
Andersen Library’s hours will be:
Sat.-Sun. Mar 18-19: CLOSED
Mon-Fri Mar 20-24: 8am-4:30pm
Sat Mar 25: CLOSED
Sun Mar 26: 3pm-2am (only 2nd floor is open midnight-2am)
Mon Mar 27: normal semester hours resume
The Food for Thought café is open on Thurs Mar 16 from 8:45am-2pm, but then is closed Fri Mar 17 through Sun Mar 26. It resumes normal hours on Mon Mar 27. There are vending machines outside the Library, on the lower level. Break hours for other on-campus dining options are online.
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search Andersen Library’s holdings of books, media and more (part of Research@UWW) and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Search Research@UWW for articles, books, and more all at one time–it’s best to login to get all possible results.
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Account,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Spring Break Reference Desk hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday March 27th 3-5 & 6-10pm).
Enjoy the break safely, everybody. And don’t forget: You can get audio books or popular novels or feature films from Andersen Library to help enjoy your week off from classes!