Prefer to make your own reservations rather that stopping in or calling the library? Now you can! Follow the instructions below to reserve your room now. Group study room reservations are only available to current UW-Whitewater students.
1. Access 25Live from your own device at uww.edu/reserve.
2. There are 6 study rooms available for online reservation. Information about all 6 study rooms can be found via a quick link under “Public Location Searches.” To view, select “Library Study Rooms” from the list. Available rooms are:
L1122 L1123 L2206
L2207 L2210b L3102N
3. In order to reserve a room, you need to be signed in to the system. You can do this at the top of the page.
4. To go directly to the room location, enter the room number in the box “search location” under the “Quick Search” section, then click “go.”
5. Next, click on the availability tab. Click “load availability” if it appears.
• Available time slots will appear as white blocks.
• Unavailable time slots will display as green blocks.
6. Click on a white time slot; you should see an icon with a pencil appear.
7. The Event Wizard will open up. Fill in all of the required information on each page, then select “next” to advance through the form.
8. Once you have reached the end, click the “I agree” box, then next and save. The Event Wizard will give you a confirmation. At this point, you can view, edit, or email information about the reservation.