Plan ahead! Hours of the Andersen Library and Food for Thought Café are affected by the Thanksgiving holiday.
The Food for Thought Café will be open from 8am until 2pm on Mon. Nov. 21 and Tues. Nov. 22, and then closed for the rest of the week.
Andersen Library also adjusts its hours for the holiday this week:
- Wed., Nov. 23rd: 7:30am-6pm
- Thurs., Nov. 24th: CLOSED
- Fri., Nov. 25th: 8am-4:30pm
- Sat., Nov. 26th: CLOSED
- Sun., Nov. 27th: 3pm-2am
Please remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L) or Research@UWW (sign in to access all possible full text),
- Search the Library holdings of Books, Media and more and use links to online titles
- Renew checked-out books, government documents, etc. through My Account (unless you’ve already used up your allowed renewals),
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).
Happy Thanksgiving! If you’re traveling, please be safe.