Whew! Another Spring Semester is over. Time to look ahead!
Between Spring and Summer sessions (May 17-30, 2016), Andersen Library hours are:
- Mon-Fri: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Sat-Sun: CLOSED
Exception: Mon, May 30th (Memorial Day): CLOSED
Please note that the Food for Thought Cafe is closed until Fall Semester, so bring your snacks…
Remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search for Andersen Library’s holdings of Books, Media and more (UW Whitewater) and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. through your Account,
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and course assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).