The Library’s hours change for Spring Break:
- F March 20: 7:30am-4:30pm
- Sat.-Sun. March 21-22: CLOSED
- M-F March 23-27: 8am-4:30pm
- Sat. March 28: CLOSED
- Sun. March 29: 6pm-midnight
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling:
- The Library’s article databases are available…just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L).
- You can search the Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes.
- You can renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc. online (once) through your Personal Record.
- You can ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk during open hours (262-472-1032).
Regular Spring Semester hours resume on Monday, March 30th.