- Thurs. Apr. 2: 7:30am-10pm
- Fri. Apr. 3: 8am-4:30pm
- Sat. Apr. 4: CLOSED
- Sun. Apr. 5: 6pm-2am
The Food for Thought Café will be open 8:45am-2pm on Thurs. Apr. 2, then closed until Mon. Apr. 6. Spring Mini-Break hours for other campus dining spots are online in Dining News.
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search Andersen Library’s holdings of books, media and more (part of Research@UWW) and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Search Research@UWW for articles, books, and more all at one time–it’s best to login to get all possible results.
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Account,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Spring Mini-Break Reference Desk hours (Thurs. Apr. 2: 9am-10pm, Fri. Apr. 3: 9am-4:30pm, Sat. CLOSED, Sun. Apr. 5: 6-10pm).