Andersen Library is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, May 19-23, and then the Library is closed Sat.-Mon., May 24-26 for the Memorial Day holiday. Summer Semester hours begin on Tuesday, May 27.
You can observe Memorial Day in Whitewater by watching the parade! It starts at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, and ends with a program at the Veteran’s Memorial Building.
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search library databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Reference Desk hours (Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday April 20th 3-10pm).