October is well-nigh upon us and the books for that most scary of months have been put out on the book sale carts. What ghoulish topics have we chosen this month? Few, if any, are of that ilk. In fact, this month the sale focuses on literature and history again, but also geography, communication, communicative disorders, computers, and a virtual extravaganza of other topics. What will the mighty dollar get you? Well, an awesome book that’s for sure. To tempt your interest, take a look at these Google Books pages for select titles from October’s sale:
- On Her Own: Growing up in the Shadow o fthe American Dream (1990)
- How to Talk About Hot Topics on Campus: From Polarization to Moral Conversion (2008)
- The New Home Gardening Library [set] (1974)
- The Scott, Foresman Robert’s Rules of Order (1981)
- Stalking the Healthfull Herbs (1966)
- Stuttering and Behavior Therapy: Current Status and Experimental Foundations (1984)
Read long and prosper.