Plan ahead! Hours of the Andersen Library and Food for Thought café are affected by the Thanksgiving holiday.
The Food for Thought café will be open until 4pm on Tuesday, and then closes for the rest of the week. You can see other Thanksgiving Week hours of service for campus dining online.
Andersen Library also adjusts its hours for the holiday this week:
- Tues., Nov. 20th: 7:30am-2am (normal hours)
- Wed., Nov. 21st: 7:30am-4:30pm
- Thurs., Nov. 22nd: Closed all day
- Fri., Nov. 23rd: 8am-4:30pm
- Sat., Nov. 24th: Closed all day
- Sun., Nov. 25th: 3pm-2am
Please remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCAT Library Catalog and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. (once) through your Personal Record (unless you’ve already used up your allowed renewals),
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).