The Travel Bug

Signe Trewyn's blog

Arizona

Posted by Signe Trewyn on February 18th, 2017

Upon arriving to Arizona, I was greeted by 60 degree weather along with various forms of cacti. This state treated me well over the first few days I visited. Once at the subdivision, the houses were all the same color and quite close to each other, there was little distance between them. Our house has a palm like tree and others have cactus of different sizes and shapes. It was a joy to walk Gabby, the terrier around the block twice everyday and see the other dogs that tagged along. Doves, wood peckers and finches called the patio home as they munched on bird seed and sang their hearts out until a hawk came around then they dispersed quickly.

The first day we went to a museum housing raptors such as Cooper’s hawk and Great Horned Owl. The entire landscape of the museum was outdoor and covered with cacti. I had to watch where I was walking because the vegetation almost seemed as though it was out to get me. I kept my head bent toward the sky, to see the majestic raptors in flight.

The museum also housed snakes such as the Diamond Back Rattle Snake. Its head was the shape of an arrow with a stone cold stare into my eyes on the other side of the glass. I admired its beauty and wished I could’ve reached out to touch it.  I was in awe of the landscape day after day while out on the road. I was zooming past mountains and open desert every day and the mountains stood still.  That day, the temperature rose quickly which allowed me to shed layers and come to terms with the Arizona weather.

We walked around for quite a while admiring the plants along with small mammals who walked around their enclosure in front of the museum guests. I came across a pair of bobcats weaving in and out of the rocks while one licked the other. The larger cat seemed to keep watch over the other, it had a stare that pierced my eyes but showed its fierceness. Like all animals I loved seeing its beauty and its medium size.

Early on, I watched the ground looking for scorpions and other insects viewed while in the museum. They were small, crawling through their small enclosure with their tails in the air. They were quite harmless behind glass so I enjoyed their beauty as well. I looked up and saw frogs in a pond that looked like they could be from the bogs of Georgia. I loved their appearance and personality as well as their distinctive color and size. In this part of the museum, I could see a skunk curled up in a deep sleep, suddenly it looked up at me before ducking its head back under.

55 Responses to “Arizona”

1. Elijah Clowdus Says:

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d certainly appreciate it.

2. Freecell Solitaire Says:

This is the website where millions of the people play their favorite card game for free and online. Follow this link address Free freecell game and play the most amazing card games without download or register. Thank you so much for this card game Junction.

3. A level coursework help Says:

Arizona’s climate varies extensively via altitude. Southern Arizona, which includes Phoenix and Tucson, has very hot summers and moderate winters, with cooler summertime temperatures in the Chiricahua Mountains in the southeast nook of the state. Best times to go to are fall, late iciness, and early spring or better elevations in summer. Northern Arizona, such as Flagstaff, Sedona and the Grand Canyon, has 4 seasons but climate is slight enough to go to any time.

4. Andy Says:

A great article. Worth reading.

5. Jack Says:

Great post.

6. mapquest driving directions Says:

It’s great to be here with everyone, I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thanks, the information and knowledge here helps me a lot. mapquest driving directions

7. Stomatolog Says:

I wish i was in Arizona 🙁 Great place!

8. Retro Cegla Says:

Obecnie cegły są ponownie bardzo modne. Może z nich powstać cegła na ścianę. Jest to ucięta cegła o szerokości 2 centymetrów – wygląda perfekcyjnie na każdym budynku!

9. Materace Says:

Komfortowe, wygodne i naprawde przyjemne. Nasze produktu sprawiaja radosc calej rodzinie. Materace premium i nasz materace sklep oferuje najlepsze produkty w najlepszych cenach! Przekonaj sie juz pierwszej nocy!

10. tosale Says:

Darmowe ogłoszenia lokalne

11. HolandiaBus Says:

Przewozy do Holandii

12. PrzewozyHolandia Says:

Przewozy osób Polska Holandia

13. Cegła na ścianie | RTV i AGD Says:

[…] posiadają je w swej propozycji. Jednakże zachęcamy wszystkich Państwa, którzy poszukują: cegiełki na ścianę by od samego początku weszli na stronkę https://retro-cegly.pl. Można powiedzieć, iż […]

14. Cegła na ścianę – Ogrzewanie domowe Says:

[…] firmy, które mają je w swojej ofercie. Jednak namawiamy wszystkich Państwa, którzy poszukują: płytki z cegły żeby od razu weszli na stronkę https://retro-cegly.pl. Można napisać, że odnajdziecie tam […]

15. Płytki z cegły | Hit za hitem Says:

[…] mają je w własnej propozycji. Jednak motywujemy dosłownie wszystkich Państwa, jacy szukają: płytki z cegły żeby od razu wpadli na stronkę https://retro-cegly.pl. Można stwierdzić, iż znajdziecie tam […]

16. Cegła dekoracyjna | Ćwicz z nami Says:

[…] je w swojej ofercie. Aczkolwiek motywujemy dosłownie wszystkich Państwa, jacy szukają: cegiełki na ścianę by od samego początku weszli na stronę internetową https://retro-cegly.pl. Można rzec, że […]

17. Cegła na ścianę – Dobre produkty Says:

[…] posiadają je w swej propozycji. Aczkolwiek zachęcamy wszystkich Państwa, którzy szukają: cegiełki na ścianę żeby od samego początku wpadli na stronkę https://retro-cegly.pl. Można rzec, iż znajdziecie […]

18. Retrocegly – Tiki taka Says:

[…] jakie mają je w swej propozycji. Jednakże namawiamy wszystkich Państwa, którzy poszukują: płytki z cegły żeby od samego początku weszli na stronkę https://retro-cegly.pl. Można stwierdzić, iż […]

19. Cegła dekoracyjna – Przychody i wydatki Says:

[…] je w własnej propozycji. Jednakże zachęcamy dosłownie wszystkich Państwa, jacy szukają: stara cegła ażeby od samego początku wpadli na stronę https://retro-cegly.pl. Można napisać, że […]

20. dropshipping Says:

Na naszym blogu dowiesz się co to jest dropshipping, jak działa oraz
    jak założyć sklep internetowy z wykorzystaniem dropshippingu.
    Opisujemy za równo podstrony dropshippingu jak tez bardziej
    zaawansowane tematy. Dropshipping jest bardzo ciekawym modelem
    biznesowym, który jest wykorzystywany w bardzo wielu sklepach
    internetowych. Jest on kojarzony przede wszystkim z początkującymi
    sklepami internetowymi ale wykorzystują go również doświadczeni
    sprzedawcy. Dropshipping to szansa aby zwiększyć asortyment swojego
    sklepu intenretowego i rowinąć szybciej swój biznes. Zapoznaj się z
    informacjami na naszym blogu o dropshippingu aby doweidzieć się więcej
    na jego temat.

21. Maksymilian Chandler Says:

Nasza bogata oferta obejmuje m.in rolety materiałowe,
    zewnętrzne czy dachowe. Specjalizujemy się w wysokiej jakości roletach i ich sprzedaży. Satysfakcja klienta gwarantowana!

22. film izle Says:

ng their hearts out until a hawk came around then they dispersed quickly.

The museum also housed snakes such as the Diamond Back Rattle Snake. Its head was the shape of an arrow with a stone cold stare into my eyes on the other side of the glass. I admired its beauty and wished I could’ve reached out to touch it. I was in awe of the landscape day after day while out on the road. I was zooming past mountains and open desert every day and the mountains stood still. That day, the temperature rose quickly which allowed me to shed layers and come to terms with the Arizona weather.

We walked around for quite a while admiring the plants along with sma

23. GHDSPORTS APK Says:

I always receive the best information from your site. So, I feel that your site is the best. I am waiting for new information from you. Thanks for your great site.I thought of sharing the updated list of website here that should help you further and are not limited.

24. arturroo Says:

Busy do Anglii warte rezerwacji to https://grandbus-anglia.pl/ mają tanie bilety i nowe busy. Przewóz osób, który oferują jest szybki i odbywa się w systemie Door to Door. To doświadczona firma z wieloletnim doświadczeniem w branży.

25. żłobek Lublin Says:

I love Arizona, it’s beautiful!

26. straic Says:

we are one of the best seo company in San diego. You can contact with us for digital marketing.

27. mywifiext Says:

The museum also housed snakes such as the Diamond Back Rattle Snake. Its head was the shape of an arrow with a stone cold old into my eyes on the other side of the glass.

28. ibtimes Says:

International Business Times is the leading provider of business news and financial news from the US and around the world. You can write for us. We allow guest posting.

29. sohbet Says:

Sohbet siteleri denilince akla gelen ilk site olma yolunda emin adımlarla ilerliyor sizide sohbet sayfanız burada.

30. Plantation shutters Says:

Plantation shutters are enabled with slats that are prepared from real wood materials and faux wood mostly that can be used to tilt upon for getting fresh air and the needed sunlight while sliding the slats that enable to cool the room during summer and an opposite the reaction during winter from Australian Window Covering, Melbourne.

31. Kral Arms Says:

so what ? news and financial news from the US and around the world. You can write for us. We allow guest posting.

32. Adam Mowiecki Says:

Absolutely Agree . Arizona is one of my favourite places to live in!

33. xfinity router login Says:

Absolutely Agree. Arizona is one of my favorite places to live in!

34. sohbet Says:

Sohbet etmenın keyfine varın, en kaliteli sohbet odaları burada ve mobil sohbet etme özelliği sunan bu sistemlere ücretsiz olarak giriş yapabilirsiniz. Chat siteleri her zaman bedava olacaktır.

35. Cyberflix app Says:

Watch your favourite movies for free on cyberflix apk without spending a penny.

36. www.soap2day.biz Says:

i like it, thanks for this great soap2day app

37. My Wifiext Says:

Our experts will guide you very easy steps so that you can setup your new extender by yourself.
    mywifiext.net

38. webcam girls Says:

There are numerous fantasies about and the impacts it has on an individual. While it is hard to consider the circumstances and end results of high utilization of entertainment.

39. chat Says:

Studies additionally show that the more strict an individual distinguishes as being

40. tgirl Says:

are bound to be condemning of their own body. However, this relationship is correlational.

41. hotfallingdevil xxx Says:

and a few investigations do discover proof for this relationship.

42. littlesubgirl xxx Says:

Truth be told, an ongoing report found that a higher measure of utilization was emphatically identified with better sexual responsiveness.

43. naughtyelle xxx Says:

Entertainment can be a positive part of a couple coexistence. For instance, together can be a great movement that assists couples with getting in the temperament for their action.

44. siswet19 xxx Says:

In any case, entertainment can turn into an issue in a relationship when one of the accomplices needs to more than the other accomplice.

45. anabel054 xxx Says:

An examination additionally found that when ladies see their accomplice to see a hazardous measure of , they will report lower confidence, lower fulfillment and lower relationship.

46. migurtt xxx Says:

The main hypothesis is that dependence, in the same way as other different addictions, obtained through operant molding. Operant molding is a type of learning where a conduct.

47. Digital Junkies Says:

We are one of the bestDigital Marketing Gold Coast Company. We are Specialist in Digital Marketing with over 40 years’ combined experience in the industry.

48. TYPHOON TV APK Says:

Easy and simple to understand https://typhoon-tv.com/typhoon-tv-apk-download/

49. Techseaa Says:

Techseaa is the platform where you can find daily updates about Business, Technology, Social Media , Lifestyle , Health & Fitness and Travel . If you are looking for guest posting then you can Write For Us

50. Adrian Son Says:

Czy potrzebujesz okrawarko-zawężarki, prasy krawędziowej, nożyc gilotynowych? Oferujemy nowoczesny sprzęt do obróbki metali. Najwyższa jakoś wyrobów oraz wszystko to, czego potrzebujesz!

51. Dark Says:

52. Lynn Says:

It looks like this article has more value to the readers. my respect to the writer

53. Oflox Says:

Great Content, So thanks for sharing.

54. Arian Washer Says:

I know arizona from first person, it always amaze me!

55. website Says:

Digital Planner India (DPI) is one of the most reliable digital media and