The Awakening Pre-view

This movie is on Netflix and will be watched on Netflix.

Awakening-dvd

The Awakening is a British movie that is about spooky ghosts. More specifically this movie is about someone who doesn’t believe in said spooky ghosts. From the genres, and the “This movie is” lists this movie seems to be a spooky scary ghosty suspenseful movie.
From the summary, it seems that the movie follows a character named Florence Cathcart who disproves hocus pocus styled stuff, but this ghost isn’t so easily not believed. It tries to spend the entire movie spooking her into believing in it, but will it succeed? Also, it Takes place in a boarding school which is pretty much the most British thing I can think of.
I can sympathize with this ghost, it can be hard to get people to believe in you. No one believed in my dreams about not doing any of my work and stumbling my way through the first few years of college, but look at me now! I’m still here and I only stumbled a little bit. This ghost just wants people to believe in him, and here comes this lady trying to prove that he can’t do anything because he’s not real. Well, I believe in you ghost, you can finish college.
(By the way, my family fully supports me and all of my endeavors and I actually do my work in college and not stumble my way through.)

No Comment