Week 3 Post

http://mashable.com/2016/09/23/samsung-galaxy-notes-on-plane/?utm_campaign=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial#.IQMs47PkSqa

14459759_10153787003015404_2041551498_n

I came across this article on Mashable about another incident of a Samsung galaxy exploding. This phone ended up catching fire on a plane that was going from Singapore to Chennai. The phone was overheating in a cabinet on the plane and must have got too hot then started up in flame. This has been a recent problem for Samsung with their new Galaxy Note 7 that claims to also be water resistant. This phone, however, was a Galaxy Note 2.

This article relates to me because I recently upgraded to the Galaxy 7. Mine hasn’t exploded, but I don’t think I will want too stick with the phone and wait until it does. This morning my phone was scorching hot. Almost hot enough to leave a burn. The reason of was because it was on the charger for too long. With all the noise about these phones, I will probably finally make he change to an iPhone.

0 Responses to “Week 3 Post”

1. No Comments