Florals and Celebrations

This weekend is one of my best friends birthdays. I decided to use a BEAUTIFUL floral design from Oh Hello Stationery Co and incorporate the alphabet stickers from my MAMBI value pack. The stickers are easy to write on and are beautiful as matte.

IMG_6115.JPG

I had a TON going on this week so I wanted a theme that I could add all the events for. It worked out perfectly. I had enough labels and it still wasn’t too crammed. I’m also trying to grow plants at the moment so I featured them as well. These florals are pretty, but not too busy where they are hard on the eyes. The pink, purple, yellow, and blue are very complimentary. It’s hard to believe that the month is already over with this week, but I’m excited to get into May to bring in the bright colors.

This spread will be fun to add some small pictures too after this weekend because it’s my best friends 21st and we went on a small trip away.

On another note, this is my last Friday post unfortunately because I’m going to move to once a week. I will start the once a week after May 13th probably however. I want to finish the semester strong and have to move out. Thank you all for reading and understanding. Until next time, Happy Planning!

This entry was posted in Memory Keeping, Weekly Spreads and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.