Planner Slump

We all do it, and it always sucks. We get a few months in of using our planners constantly and consistently, and then after a bit we forget to check it, write in it, and then sometimes completely stop using it.

For the past few weeks this has been me. I always carry it with me, but maybe will look at it twice. I am so busy that I don’t even take the time to look at my planner. I found myself winging it and trying to remember it all, and then I was forgetting to do things or didn’t make the most of my day. I still decorated every week, but I stopped even putting checklists in because I would only write one or two things and then not even fill in Thursday-Sunday.

So here I am telling you all that yes I still use a planner (two matter of a fact), and yes it’s hard. It’s hard to keep up with, but I know I need them in my life. I challenge all of you to work through the slump and find something new and interesting to make you use it again. Don’t totally ditch the planner, but work through it. Some weeks may be easier than others, but there is a reason we all have a planner in the first place–to stay on top of it all.

11108cccd2c2d48172aba82a2d357860

So if you are like me, and are feeling lost for creativity, your schedule is so busy you don’t have “time” to use your planner, or anything else that is making you feel down.. let’s work through it together!

This entry was posted in Tips and Tricks and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.